

It's a lot easier to talk about social thinking if you have a few friends around. And it helps if those friends have a lot of personality! Another great idea by Woodland - let's make some friends who can help us to role play social scenarios. We each created a sock puppet character. Dan's puppet was so sweet - the guy who helps everyone out when they're feeling awkward or embarrassed or if they're not sure what to do in a social situation. It was awesome! Erica
We love it! You know what we love most? How happy you look in these pictures. We love how much you are smiling...at SCHOOL. It's fantastic. We love you.
ReplyDeleteDan, I am so excited for your upcoming year at the Garden School! I think it is going to be just right for you. And it looks like you have 3 great teachers! I am happy that I can watch what you are doing at school on your blog. I love you!!! lani
ReplyDeleteHey Dan,
ReplyDeleteI never had my own backyard school when I was your age. You are a lucky boy. You look like you are having fun. I'm going to be watching you all year. Have fun and be good.
Chris
This school sounds like great fun. you are so lucky to have such great teachers! it is obvious you are learning a lot of interesting things because you always have some new things to tell me when I get home from work. keep up the great job Dan and learn a lot so you can teach me everything you learn. i'm starting to forget what I have learned. Love Dad
ReplyDeleteDan
ReplyDeleteI like your smiles in the pictures! This year is going to be great! We should add a picture of Superflex - or maybe the rubber chicken. You will have to teach me how! :)
Carol