
The first day of school! Woodland had a great idea to begin our day and our year. We each talked a little about our intentions for the year, and then we each wrote down our most precious intention. We put them all in this lovely treasure box, because there is something sacred about the intentions we hold in our hearts at the start of a new venture. We will keep it in a special place in the learning room where it can be visible at all times, a reminder (if we ever should need it) of why we're all here. Won't it be exciting to look back at our intentions in a few months and see how we are doing? Erica
Dan, This is such a great idea. I love the thoughts on our intentions. It looks like you have a great teacher and that makes for a great year of school. Shellie and I are going to enjoy following this school year and all the fun things you are going to do. We hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteHi! I am going to tell you about the intention box. On the very first day of school we made some intentions. One of mine was for ETs alien ship to land in our back yard. Another intention was that I want to learn about art. I want to become an artist and a scientist when I grow up. An alien research scientist. I know it sounds weird, but I like aliens. They are very interesting. - Dan
ReplyDelete