Today I made a clay ear model. We already made an eye model. We have been learning about how our eyes and ears help us learn. I am really excited for the coming year. - Dan (: :)
Show me the models next time we are down there. I want to see the things you made to show the function of the eyes also. That is really interesting to me. I use to know how to find my blind spot when I was a kid but I forgot how. See you soon. Stew
Dan, I enjoyed joining your scrabble game today. I look forward to being your teacher tomorrow! Are you ready?
ReplyDeleteHi Dan,
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying watching you work in school. I can see you are having fun. Keep up the good work Dan.
Uncle Chris
Dan,
ReplyDeleteShow me the models next time we are down there. I want to see the things you made to show the function of the eyes also. That is really interesting to me. I use to know how to find my blind spot when I was a kid but I forgot how.
See you soon.
Stew