Thursday, October 1, 2009
Aesop's Fables - A Post by Dan
We are reading Aesop's Fables. If you ever read this book, you should listen to the morals. For example, in one of the fables, some sheep saw a farmer taking away a pig, who was making a very big fuss about it. "You shouldn't be making a big fuss about it,said the sheep." "That's what you think," gasped the pig. "The farmer just wants your wool, he wants my bacon." The moral of this story was that it's easy to be brave when you're not in danger. I like this book because it's funny, but it also has good lessons. DAN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan
ReplyDeleteI have read Aesops Fables and I also forgot to ask. Have you read any books that you would recommend.
Tobi;o)
The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader is a book that I'm enjoying these days. - Dan
ReplyDeleteI have always loved Aesop's Fables, and I'm so glad you like them too! You'll have to tell Thomas some of the stories sometime. He LOVES stories these days, especially if you tell them with lots of expression! However, I don't know if I'm advanced enough in my knowledge of Star Wars to read Rise and Fall of Darth Vader...I'll have to let you read it, and tell me all about it.
ReplyDeletekk
Kayla, it is all of the Star Wars episodes, but about Lord Vader. His beginning and his end. - Dan
ReplyDeletedani!!!!!! hey that icecream looks good! i have missed u. hope u are having fun at homeschool. cant wait until u come see us again. i also see u got glasses! they look really good on u. well i will talk to u later bye.
ReplyDelete- Ashley