
Today I had the great fun of playing in Ooblek with Dan. It's very strange stuff. He showed me how when you "hit" the surface quickly your hand is stopped--it's a solid. But when you put your hand in slowly it's a liquid! Weirdly weird! Strangely strange! It was fun to play and explore with this stuff. Dan had a lot of interesting ideas about Ooblek--and other things -- he was very creative today. mom
Dan, I was so thrilled to read your mom's post! I guess she was as intrigued by the Oobleck as we were. Did you tell Woodland all about it? I am wondering what she thought about the spaceship we designed to land on the planet Oozebleck, with its oceans of Oobleck. I was amazed by all the creative ideas you had last week. I can't wait to see you on Wednesday. - Erica
ReplyDeleteWOW! That experiment looked really fun! I love it when you read a book and get something good out of it like an Oobleck experiment. That Oobleck sounds realy cool! I hope you are having fun! How is everyone? Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete- your cousin, Hanna
Hey dan. Sorry I havent been able to blog you for a while because our computer stopped functioning. That oobleck looks pretty cool. Did you make the oobleck yourself? I miss you so much and hope your having alot of fun with Erica and the Garden School. Hope to see you next summer and hope you have a wonderful time with all of the experiments that youve been working on.
ReplyDeleteYour cousin,
Paige
That stuff looks so cool! I've gotta play with it sometime.
ReplyDelete